- Is the topic original or does the project present an original variation to a commonly done project?
- Is the title descriptive without being too wordy?
- Is the real-life problem significant?
- Is there enough evidence to show that the proposed solution will work?
- Are all of the objectives clearly listed?
- Are the objectives clearly measurable?
- Is it possible to control factors that might influence the data that is collected during the experiment, so that they do not interfere with the results?
- Is the experiment safe to perform?
- Are the materials and equipment needed for the project easy to obtain?
- Is it possible to accomplish the project in six months or less?
- Are there at least 3 printed sources or articles from scientific journals that can be found on the subject?
- Do each of the sources include all the information necessary to identify the source?
- Has the proper format been followed for each of the sources?
- Has the student used proper spelling and grammar?
Comments and suggestions: