Earn a maximum of 11 Reci points! I have set 15 reci points as the perfect score for the quarter. Submit on the day of the Bio Periodic Exam along with your EOQReflections. Include your references.
- Why do veins appear blue?
- What is your blood pressure? (Have the person who took your blood pressure sign your notebook/answer sheet.)
- What are the three branches of the aorta?
- What are the three most significant effects of nicotine on the body?
- Why is too much oxygen bad for the body?
- Describe three other oxygen-binding proteins and the organisms in which they can be found.
- What causes carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Describe Edward Jenner’s biggest contribution to studies on active immunity.
- What are the major advantages/disadvantages of antibiotic use?
- What diseases have you been vaccinated against? (Have your parent sign on your answer sheet/notebook.)
- Play a game on bacteriatd.com and write your high score. Play the blood typing game at http://nobelprize.org/educational_games/medicine/landsteiner/landsteiner.html and write the three blood types of the patients involved.