Hi Cs and Rb, I’ve set the number of perfect recitation points to 20 for Cs and 15 for Rb (Cs had two group games for reci points that Rb was unable to avail of). If you exceed the perfect number of reci points, this will spill over to other class participation components such as the notebook and hw/sw (just because it’s Christmas).
You can answer any or all for 1 point apiece. Please be sure to cite your sources. You can email this/print this out/submit it with your notebook on Thursday.
- What sort of information can you get from a urinalysis?
- Does your pee smell bad after eating asparagus? Why/why not?
- Give an example of a completely ectothermic mammal as well as 2 other facts that make it different from other mammals (hint: did you use to watch Kim Possible?).
- Some bears do not hibernate, preferring to “den” instead. What is the difference between the two?
- Why do we itch?
- How do Botox injections work?
- Play Whack A Bone and copy the scoreboard for the three levels of arm, leg, and core.
- Complete the muscle jigsaw here and send me a screencap (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org). You can choose either the male or female muscles.
- How do bodybuilders build muscle?
- According to the latest bit of research (2007/8), what causes muscle fatigue? What evidence led to this conclusion?
People who do NOT need to do this activity (over over perfect na kayo): Cs1, 8, 10, 13, 24, 28, Rb5, 9, 11, 28.