Hi Mg kids, you can download the Introduction to Research presentation here (pdf format) or view it below:
Medicine man reaction paper guidelines and reminders
- What is the research activity being conducted in the movie? (2pts)
- How did the way the research was conducted in the movie fit with the definitions given in class? (2pts)
- How were the basic characteristics of research shown or not shown in the movie? Could they have been improved? How? (9pts)
- What good practices in conducting a research were shown in the movie? (3pts)
- What are the not so good and/or bad practices shown in movie? (2pts)
- What impact does the film have on you as a researcher? (3pts)
- Classify the research based on objectives/use of results. Justify your answer. (2pts)
- Classify the research based on the condition of the study. Justify your answer. (2pts)
- This is 10% of your first quarter grade
- Make your review concise but meaningful. Present your answers in essay format and NOT Q&A.
- Do not review the technical aspects of the movie (script, acting, etc.): stick to the guide questions.
- Due on June 22 (M) at 9 pm. Paper submissions should be placed in my tray at the STR unit (between SHB 113 and SHB 115). Online submissions may be made to email@example.com on or before the deadline. Use “Medicine Man” as the subject of your email. File names should be in this format: Name – Section.doc