Everyone is required to submit EOQR via email or in their NB’s. NB’s are due tomorrow at 1030 after the Bio Perio. Please give them to your class president. Class president will then submit to the Bio Unit.
- What was your favorite topic this quarter? Why?
- Which misconceptions were corrected?
- What concepts were you able to apply?
- What questions do you have regarding the topics discussed?
Study smart! Prioritize the topics as follows: Nervous System > Endocrine System > Reproductive System > Plant Hormones > Senses. Check out the guide questions and presentations in the earlier posts/Downloads tab. Good luck!
We’re having this on the Monday (Mar 8th) after the Perio. Li will do it at 8-10AM, K at 10-12NN, and Sr at 12-2PM. Let me know if you have problems with the schedule.
Per group, kindly prepare:
- 1 live frog or toad (can be obtained from UP NSRI @ around PhP50/frog) — please submit these to me on the morning of dissection day
As part of the prelab activity, please check out this virtual frog dissection link that will show you how it’s done. You can download the prelab sheet and procedure here. If you have any ethical or personal concerns regarding any part of frog dissection: the use of live frogs, pithing (see second definition), etc., please leave a comment so we can plan around them.