Objective: Create 10 information cards on the following levels of biological organization for your assigned organism: molecule, organelle, cell, tissue, organ, organ system, organism, population, community, ecosystem
- Assign 2-3 levels to each group member.
- Draw a picture showing the level of biological organization assigned.
- Write a short description of what the picture is showing.
- Write the names of all group members at the back of the sheet of paper.
- Submit first thing tomorrow!
- Information gathered yesterday for HW.
- Your textbook for the first 6 levels of organization (use the Index to locate the important information).
Also check out The Scale of the Universe link to see how big some members of the levels of organization are relative to each other.
Also, a bonus TMBG song about Cells and some of the properties of life!