- NBs for those with grades below 1.75 are due at the Bio Unit at 345PM on Mar 6th, Wed.
- PostQuarter for those who missed the LT will be at the Bio Unit at 330PM on Mar 6th, Wed.
- Catfish dissection is on Mar 7th, 730-830 for Camia and 1-2 for Champaca, both at SHB111. Bring 1 live catfish per Bio group and labgowns.
- Bio FoodFest is on Mar 8th at the 4/F Audi. Bring your assigned dishes as well as utensils and plates.
- Other clearance requirements will be posted on the Bio bulletin board and will include clean-up of SHB109 and rehabilitation of the Dragonfly books.
- EoQRs are required for all. Please fill up the form below. Deadline is on March 11th, Mon.
7. For bonus recitation points: Create 3-5 origami animals from different taxonomic classes and sign these with your name. Show these to me on the day of the FoodFest to redeem your bonus points. (possible reference, or just google name of animal + origami) 1 animal=3 bonus points