- Describe the characteristics of funguslike protists.
- Name the three phyla of funguslike protists and differentiate them from each other in terms of structures and stages in their life cycles.
- Discuss the importance of funguslike protists.
- Describe the characteristics of fungi.
- Draw a typical fungus and describe the hyphae, mycelium, and fruiting body.
- Describe the sexual and asexual modes of reproduction of fungi.
- Name the four taxa under Kingdom Fungi and differentiate them in terms of their structures and stages in their life cycles.
- What is the basis for classifying the fungi under different taxa?
- Discuss the importance of fungi.
- Describe the characteristics of animal-like protists.
- Name the four phyla under protozoa and give the basis for these classifications.
- Differentiate among the four phyla in terms of important characteristics, special structures, reproduction, and ecology.